To benefit the lives of vulnerable individuals.
Our Mission Goals:
1. To establish the Green Intentional VillagE (G.I.V.E.)
2. To provide homes for the elderly.
3. To provide on-site supportive services and enrichment programs to the population we serve.
4. To provide off-site services that contribute to the viability of the greater community.
5. To help preserve the natural environment and its species
Are you passionate about what we're doing? Let us know! We are looking to establish a Friends Group consisting of biologists, ecologists, renewable energy professionals, health care & seasoned elderly workers, clinicians, and compassionate individuals to support the care of vulnerable individuals and preserve the health of our environment. We're excited to have you join the team!
Whether you help through monetary donations, being a board member, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you. We couldn't accomplish our goals without the help of supporters like you.
Your generous gift will help us fund our mission to help those in need. Together, we can make a difference.